I WON SOMETHING !


Speech speech speech….

Well.. I... I…. am totally unprepared for this, jeez, I've never won anything but here goes, I'd like to thank my Job for long hours, no hiatus, and fear of taking a vacation. Lets see, there's watching lots of TV, sitting in traffic and ooh of course wasting time, couldn't forget you old buddy. Some said it couldn't be done. I did it the previous year and wasn't even nominated, but now I have this trophy and I'm living proof ! So get out there and get yours it can be done.

btw

I know your rooting for me to win this award again next year. I'll try not to screw it up.


6 comments:

Sadie Figueroa said...

It'll look nice next to the fireplace.

lucky said...

Congratulations!
It's a gorgeous trophy!
Thanks for updating the blog.
I am very happy.
Camp Lazlo fans from Japan(^u^)

おめでとう!それは豪華なトロフィーです!ブログを更新してくれてありがとう。
私はとても嬉しいです。
日本からのキャンプラズロのファンより

Edgar Karapetyan said...

I am partially responsible for this award. Congratulations!

Róbert Pregardt-Paur said...

Congratulations!

i love this blog :)

(animation student from Hungary)

Zar Galstyan said...

You got it this time, Raggio... but I wanted to make it clear that you have some steep competition next year.

Chris Battle said...

I told everyone you could do it! Thanks for not letting me down.